Our Specialised Care
For Women 40+
- Specialist trainers in post-natal and menopausal women’s health
- Inviting community of women facing the same challenges
- Appropriate goals to get you back on track
For Women and Men 60+
- Tailored professional care in line with medical advice
- Focus on falls, preventative care and self-sufficiency
- A Long-term approach to keep you active throughout
- Classes designed for the needs of older people
There are FIVE key areas we assess
This creates an appropriate plan to make improvements in your health and wellbeing
Why? Because it's time to focus on you!
Providing Friendships, Not Memberships.
We're here to be your support by:
Comfort, care and community are at the heart of our studio. You’ll find plenty of privacy, the right kind of training equipment for your health and fitness goals and a thoroughly ventilated space with comfortable air conditioning.
We are close to Cairns City, with accessible off street parking and easy ramped access to our front door.
That you don’t always need to be sweating when you’re at the gym. You can also be laughing, sharing a post-class coffee, or just enjoying the benefits of stretching it all out.
That your goals are your goals. Whether it’s strengthening your core to prevent back pain, completing a half-marathon, developing flexibility in your joints, or being able to sneeze again.
That your body can hum no matter what age you are. And we’re committed to helping you find that balance and feel better in your own skin.
That health is on the inside and outside. Friendly faces, good conversations and happy minds are as important as losing weight and gaining strength.